Friday, November 03, 2006

anyone have a miniature piano that i can have?

it's time for me to learn a new instrument. so i've decided to learn how to play the piano. to be honest, i started learning at a very early age. i quit at a very early age, too, because i couldn't figure out how to play a song so i cried and left. and that was that. fast foward to 15 years later and i'm finally trying it again. but this time, i already have a fabulous understanding of chords, so it should be much easier. i want to write music on the piano. that's what my songs sound like in my head. bryan started showing me how to play "coin-operated boy", and it was the most wonderful feeling. plink plink plink.

last night Sugar played at 42nd street. i'm usually harrassed by old, drunk men at this place, and last night was no different. i don't know what it is...why do men feel like they can touch you when you're on stage? "look, it's the girl from Sugar. let me go and try to rub myself against her while i talk into her ear about something irrelevant. maybe i'll slip her a little tongue." bah.

some people, the people that are respectful and keep their distance, are very cool. i want to thank those people here and now. thank you for realizing that i don't get off on old men rubbing their dick up against me while contaminating me with their alcoholic breath.

one girl really caught the attention of paul and I. it's usually someone who is doing something exceptionally provocative to themselves in front of the stage. something that makes me giggle and forget my lines or chords. last night one little lady went further. she was, as we say "dropping it like it was hot" with this guy in the dirtiest way possible. she then went on to act out what i was singing. i started playing along a little bit and she took it as an invitation. she got right in my face and in the most disgusting and arousing way possible, started running her hand up my thigh. my voice squeaked and i backed away laughing. these people...i don't know. i don't like being touched by girls. and i don't like being touched by men, as i said before. the only time it's okay, is when i'm on a date with a pretty boy, and it's obvious the date is going super. that's it!!!

other than that, the night was lovely. paul rested his head against my shoulder, which was bliss. he's my doll baby on stage. bryan and i played "coin-operated boy" and it was magical and went over well in my head, if nowhere else. susan got pissed because we played a two hour set and said byran was cruel. celeste smiled and pretended like she was playing half the songs, and her boobs just about popped out of her corset on a few occasions. at the end of the night, we all went home, in love with the night. i passed out watching a new episode of the office. thank you, DVR.

and dwight made a pizza.

i'm going vintage shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home